Citizen Logo Contest
Do you love Raleigh? Can you creatively embody why Raleigh is the greatest city in the country?
Enter the Great Raleigh Citizen Logo Contest.
The winning design receives a cash prize, gifts from local Raleigh businesses, and will be presented to the City Council.
The City of Raleigh recently revealed a new logo exciting passionate reactions.
Now we’d like to hear from you. The Great Raleigh Citizen Logo Contest is open to all ages and skill levels. Groups are encouraged to participate and you don’t have to live in Raleigh to make a submission.
The winning designer or team receives:
- $250.00 cash prize
- $250.00 donation to their favorite Raleigh charity
- Great Raleigh Gift Box packed with items from local Raleigh merchants
- 2 hour private rental from The Great Raleigh Trolley
- Custom t-shirt with the winning logo by AhPeele
- $50 gift certificate to Oak City Meatball
- $50 gift certificate redeemable at Isaac Hunter's Tavern, Coglin’s Raleigh, or Parliament
- $50 gift certificate to Porchfly
- A handmade wooden North Carolina sculpture from Rough Cut Flags
- 1 year subscription to Sir Walter Magazine
- One year Marbles Kids Museum “Just for Two” Membership
Contest closes December 20, 2017
The Great Raleigh Trolley CEO Zack Medford will convene a panel of distinguished thinkers and leaders to select the winning design. The winning design will be announced live at Isaac Hunter’s Tavern on January 3, 2018
The winning logo will be presented to City Council on February 6, 2018.